RAE Systems ToxiRAE 3 H2S Gas Detector G01-0102-000
Unlike other single-gas monitors, the ToxiRAE 3 H2S Monitor provides an ongoing digital readout, allowing you to consistently keep an eye on toxicity levels. RAE Systems prides themselves on having a highly effective and reliable portable h2s monitor designed with workers in the field in mind. This monitor is rated for 0-100ppm at a resolution of 0.1ppm. The unit has a replaceable battery that typically lasts 1 year. The unit can be turned on and off for easy transport and to save battery life.
For bump test and calibration, use cylinders that contain 10ppm H2S.
- Replaceable battery means you get the full life of your sensors
- Bump testing this unit is an easy twelve seconds
- This tough device is IP-67 rated for water-proof and dust resistance
- Tougher than plastic, the steel case defeats electromagnetic interference
- Because the sensors are soldered, this assists in combating vibration failure and means the connections are strong
- The ToxiRAE 3 uses mini sensors with high-performance output
RAE Systems has a continued commitment to excellence that gives you great value for the cost and the design features are made with real-life applications in mind. The ToxiRAE 3 H2S monitor is made to be kept in the field and your workers safe. For a complete package, it is compatible with the AutoRAE Lite bump and calibration station.
Each monitor comes with:
- An operating manual
- Rugged alligator clip
- Functional gas-test adapter
- Calibration certificate
Hazardous Environment Certification:
- US and Canada: C1D1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4
- Europe: ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4
- IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
Total Weight: 3.5 oz (99 gr) with battery
G01-0102-000 H2S 0–100ppm (resolution 0.1ppm)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.22|
|Gas Type||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)|
In the kitchen sink drain, the bath tub, and the bathroom sink we have a horrible rotten egg smell. Is this what we need to test the areas for Hydrogen Sulfide gases? I am having a lot of headaches, breathing problems, and sleepiness. Could this be the cause? My symptoms started when I moved in six months ago. We rent the house.1 answer
It's most likely you're smelling hydrogen sulfide. A monitor like the <a href="toxi-rae-3-h2s.html">ToxiRAE 3 for H2S</a> or the <a href="draeger-pac-3500-yellow-h2s.html">Draeger Pac 3500 for H2S</a> will work to let you know the levels of exposure. <br>
If it was my home, I'd probably contact an air quality specialist to come take a look as there are probably some other gasses causing problems.
- MSA ALTAIR Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Monitor 10092521Regular Price $109.26 Sale Price $97.00 You Save $12.26