RKI Beacon 200 Two-Channel Fixed System Controller
The Beacon 200 works with any 4-20 mA transmitter (2 or 3 wire, 24 VDC), and the sensors can be mounted directly to the controller housing, or led to a remote location where gas build-up is likely to occur. The Beacon 200 is controlled by a microprocessor and has two 10 amp-rated relays for external alarms, sirens, automatic emergency dialing, or other attached systems.
RKI Instruments has the industry's widest selection of fixed gas detection sensors allowing the Beacon 200 to be used in practically any gas detection application. The housing of the Beacon units are rated NEMA 4X and can therefore be used either indoors or outside.
- Continuous readout on 2 channels
- Two alarm levels per channel
- Discrete and common relays
- NEMA 4X housing for indoor or outdoor use
- Works with any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Proven, long-life sensors
- Sensors available for a wide variety of gases
- Simple to install, operate, and expand
|Product Weight (lbs.)||5.0|
what sensor would work with this for HYDROGEN CYANIDE?1 answer
There is a HCN sensor available for this beacon, please contact us at 1-800-829-9580 regarding this product, thank you.