RKI Beacon 110 Single Channel Fixed System Controller 72-2110RK
Easy to install and operate, the Beacon 110 single channel fixed system gas detection controller provides plug and play gas detection control. This versatile, affordable single gas control box allows RKI Instruments Direct Connect, S2, or M2 sensors to be mounted remotely wherever the measured gas is likely to occur, or the sensors can be attached directly to the Beacon 110 box.
There are two programmable alarm levels as well as a built-in trouble alarm with relays. The relays allow ventilation or automatic emergency dialing to be installed, increasing the safety and utility of these great gas monitoring systems.
- Low cost versatile solution
- Comes with wall mounting kit
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 115/220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2+ years typical)
- Accepts RKI LEL/O2/H2S/CO direct connect sensors
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels
- Built-in trouble alarm with relay
- Relay rating 10 amps, form C
- Provides 4-20 mA output
The Beacon 110 is a fixed system used for perimeter monitoring. Detection heads are mounted and wired around the unit process area. Most often these are LEL and H2S monitors used in refineries, wastewater treatment plants, water utilities, paper and pulp mills, gas utilities, public works projects, site maintenance, electric utilities, parking garages, manufacturing, fuel storage, bulk storage, breweries, wineries, and other applications.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.5|