Gas monitors are durable devices, but sometimes they need service. We are a factory-authorized service center with technicians on-site to make repairs and get your monitor back to you quickly - usually within 24 hours of receiving the unit. Customer Service: 800.829.9580
Gas Detector Calibration
Gas monitors need regular calibration. We stock automated calibration and bump test stations for BW Honeywell, Draeger, and RAE Systems monitors as well as calibration gas and sensors. Full calibration services are also available.
We know repair time is down time for your gas monitors, so we get them repaired and returned to you quickly. To do this, we carry a long list of parts and calibration supplies including pumps, gas, regulators, electronics and replacement sensors, as well as bump test and auto-calibration stations for many major brands.
Gas Detector Warranty Repairs
Manufacturers all deals with warranty issues differently. Here is information for some of the major brands we carry at PK Safety Supply. If you have another brand of gas monitor, contact us and we will assist you with any questions.
BW Technology by Honeywell Warranty Information:
Most BW Gas Detectors come with a 2 year warranty. This warranty covers things such as electronics, switch panels, displays, air sample pumps, and rechargeable batteries. When you call about your monitor, have the serial number handy. If we can help, we'll get you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which allows you to send the defective unit back free of charge and we'll arrange shipment of the new unit via UPS Ground.
RAE Systems Warranty Information:
Before getting into the warranty procedure for RAE Systems gas detectors, it's worth mentioning a little about RAE units with alkaline batteries (e.g. Duracell or Energizer) and O2 (Oxygen) sensors. Here is what you need to know: The O2 sensor leaves the factory with a protective coating that needs to be "burned" off. When you put the batteries in and turn the unit on, the O2 sensor will read incorrectly for a couple of hours while this protective coating is cycled through. After this amount of time, the sensor will work as intended. You must let the monitor complete the burn-though period before the monitor will work correctly.
Warranty information: Most RAE Systems gas detectors come with a 1- or 2-year warranty. The RAE Systems warranty generally covers things like electronics and displays, sampling pumps, rechargeable batteries, etc. While we never anticipate problems with new gas detectors, there is the uncommon situation where a RAE unit, because of manufacturing or shipping problems, doesn't work when received by the customer. If this happens, simply give us a call and we will send you a new one. Have the serial number ready when you call and we will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to send the defective unit back, and we will arrange shipment of the new unit via UPS Ground.
Gas Detector Repairs (After Warranty):
If you would like to repair your gas monitor after it is past its warranty, give us a call with the model, serial number and a brief explanation of the issue your monitor is having. If we agree there is a chance to repair the unit, we'll have you send it to us. After we've received your gas monitor, and our technicians have inspected it, you will receive a complete repair estimate which will include everything including return shipping. Our repair fees are $70/hour for labor plus the price of parts. Once you approve the estimate, we will repair the unit and return it to you.
Because prices vary widely for parts and sensors, we don't list repair prices online. Please give us a call to discuss your specific monitor. We look forward to helping you with any of your gas monitor repair or service needs.Customer Service: 800-829-9580
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items 1-24 of 43
- IntelliDoX Docking Station for BW Clip4 DX-BWC4Regular Price $2,195.00 Sale Price $1,814.54 You Save $380.46
- Draeger Gas Monitor Calibration Service$99.00- Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks
- BW Honeywell 5-Gas Calibration Mix CG-QT58-1$408.00- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
- Draeger X-am 4-Gas Monitor Bump Test and Calibration Station 8319131$695.32 As low as $676.00- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
- BW MicroDock II Docking Station, DOCKII$1,325.00
- BW GasAlert Micro 5 Series Deluxe Confined Space Kit M5-CK-DLRegular Price $350.00 Sale Price $310.00 You Save $40.00- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
- BW Honeywell GasAlert Quattro Deluxe Confined Space Kit QT-CK-DLRegular Price $554.00 Sale Price $516.67 You Save $37.33
- RAE Systems Four-Gas Calibration Mix, 58 Liter 600-0050-003$393.00- Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks
- BW Honeywell 5-Gas Calibration Mix CG-QT34-1$291.00- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
- RKI Eagle 2 Gas Monitor Calibration Station SDM-E2$1,800.00- Usually ships in 1 - 2 days
- RAE Systems Four-Gas Calibration Gas Mix, 34 Liter 600-0050-004$293.00- Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks
- RAE Systems AutoRAE 2 Automatic Calibration System T02-0103-000$1,550.00- Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks
- RAE Systems QRAE III Calibration Gas 34L 600-0050-007$293.00- Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks
- RAE Systems Phosphine Calibration Gas 600-0059-000$353.00- Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks