Honeywell E3Point Wall Mounted Analog Single Gas Monitor E3SA
- Works as a standalone unit
- Advanced factory calibrated smart cartridge technology allows E3Point to detect CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, or C3H8. Swap outs are super simple
- Patented Reflex and smart cartridge technology periodically bump tests and monitors cell response time
- Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases) and catalytic bead (for combustible gases) sensor performance
- Two onboard relays can activate fan or strobe light
- Onboard sounder; Audible alarm range of 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 ft)
- Analog 4-20 mA output
- Response time of T90 < 50 seconds; with ECLAB T90 < 240 seconds
- Electrical Certifications in US (ANSI/UL 61010-1) and Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)
Parking structure, loading dock, transport terminal, golf cart maintenance / battery charging area, maintenance garage, hospital / ambulance bay, fire / police station, boiler room, battery charging rooms and hydrogen tanks, commercial kitchen, indoor stadium / arena.
Sensor Cartridge, Operating Temperatures and Ranges:
- Carbon monoxide (CO); -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F), 0-250 ppm
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-10 ppm
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-50 ppm
- Hydrogen (H2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
- Oxygen (O2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-25% vol.
- Methane (CH4); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
- Propane (C3H8); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
E3Point Standalone Spec Sheet:
E3SA - E3Point Without Sensor, Wall Mount, Analog, 24VAC/DC (1309A0042)
E3SAH - E3Point Without Sensor, Wall Mount, Analog, 120VAC (1309A0043)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.00|
Honeywell E3Point Wall Mounted Analog Single Gas Monitor E3SA How often do the sensors need to be replaced?1 answer
The sensors need to be calibrated every 6 months in order to maintain proper reading. And, there is a two year warranty for these sensors. However, there is no set time frame to replace the sensors, as you just replace the sensors once they go bad.
do you sell the kit to calibrate this unit?1 answer
Yes we do. Unfortunately at time of writing it's not listed on our website. Please call our customer service team on 1800-829-9580 and we'll be happy to help.
How many remote sensors can be used with one panel?1 answer
The E3 point can only have one remote sensor.