BW Clip 2-Yr SO2 5-10 ppm Single Gas Detector BWC2-S
You should experience no downtime with the BW Clip as there’s no need to calibrate, change the battery or sensor or even charge the detector.
The BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant. It is compatible with both the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems. You can use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW Clip, we have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Volume discounts starting at 6 units. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Default Alarm Setpoints: 5-10 ppm
- Alarm Setpoints Range: 2-20 ppm
- Measuring Range: 0-100 ppm
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec Bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
BWC2-S 2 Year SO2 5-10
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.30|
|Gas Type||Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)|
Can this be set to alarm at 2 and 5 PPM? What is the low end range?1 answer
The alarms on this monitor can be reconfigured however you will need and Intelidox to perform the operation. We do offer the service for a small charge. Please contact our customer service team and we'll be happy to provide pricing.