BW Clip 2 Year O2 Single Gas Detector BWC2-X
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Extended (up to 35 events) log
- Automated self test
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec Bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.36|
|Gas Type||Oxygen (O2)|
Are the low and high alarm settings 19.5 and 23.5?1 answer
Yes, this monitor comes with the industry standard low and high alarms of 19.5% and 23.5%
Is the o2 monitor explosion proof? BWC2-X1 answer
This monitor has an Ex rating of: Ex ia IIC T4
Does this unit display the current O2 reading? I don't understand why it shows 24 MM?1 answer
This unit does not display the O2 reading. It displays the remaining life of the unit, in this case 24 Months.
On the BWC2-X...
What does it mean a life of 24 months? What happens after that? Can you buy a replacement battery or sensor?1 answer
The 24 months stands for the life of the monitor. After the duration, the monitor will turn off. As this is no maintenance monitor, you will not need to, or be able to replace the battery or sensor.
Does the alarm go off when there are low oxygen levels? Like if working in a confined space?1 answer
Yes, when the monitor detects that the level of oxygen drops below 19.5% the alarm will go off.