The GasAlertClip Extreme Oxygen monitor is a highly portable, long-life, diffusion-only gas monitor. It constantly samples the atmosphere and alerts you to dangerous changes in O2 levels.
As a diffusion-only detector it does not feature a built-in pump (like the more versatile Quattro, MicroClip or Extreme XT II detectors). Because it doesn't have a pump, BW is able to make this detector unit incredibly small and have an extended battery life (two years!).
The Clip Extreme alerts you to High/Low levels of Oxygen as well as Short/Long Term Exposure to levels of the gas. If danger is detected there are three simultaneous alarm modes in place:
About the Extreme Series:
- Visual Alarm: Three bright, flashing LED warning-lights
- A Sonic Alarm: 95dB warning siren
- A Vibration Alert for noisy work environments
- Built to last in real work environments, they feature a strong, concussion-proof boot to protect it from falls, as well as water/dust resistance
- You can be assured of its fully functioning operation for the duration of its long, long lifespan
- Low maintenance, the Gas Alert Clip Extreme series all feature self-calibration and self-testing on all systems
- The large LCD screen displays battery life remaining and any alarm information
- BW Technologies utilize one button interface across all their devices, making the unit incredibly simple to use
Please note, the Clip Extreme does not display current gas levels. If this functionality is required, please consider the ToxiRAE series of single gas monitors.
The ClipExtreme series works with the MicroDock II and IR Connectivity Kit for simple data retrieval, analysis and archiving.
- Measuring Range: 0-30.0% by vol.
- Low Alarm level: 19.5%
- High Alarm Level: 23.5%
- No Sensor Replacement
- Self Calibrates
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Temperature Range: -4 to +122 degree F / -20 to +50 degree C
- Battery life: 2 years
- Two Years Low-19.5%/High-23.5%